Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Yay A Finish!!

I'm going to keep this short today.  It finally quit raining and I wanted to share the finished quilt!


I cannot tell you what a relief it is to have this finished!  I still cannot believe I did it!  And believe me, if I can, you can too!




I wish I could get a better shot of the border quilting.  I have to hand it to those who can get a great photo of quilting, it is much harder than it looks.  Anyway, thanks for celebrating with me.  I've got plans for more quilting this evening.  Yay!  What fun to celebrate a finished quilt!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

15 comments:

evelyn said...

Congrats on a finish! Beautiful colours! I can see the orange peel quilting in the border. Lovely.

Needled Mom said...

That is beautiful.

Sharon - IN said...

What a bright and cheery finish!

Unknown said...

What a fun colors and quilting. A beauty!!!! Congrats with this finish and enjoy dry days!! Here beautiful days are gone and it will rain soon.

Lynette said...

What a fantastic link-up for TGIFF! This is so pretty. I love the clean colors and the curved cross-hatching. I'm about to try my first sets of those. Did you use rulers? I don't have the right foot for my domestic machine to be able to use them, so I'll have to mark mine.

Jayne said...

What a bright and delightful quilt! Love the design...wonderful!

Mary Marcotte said...

Love your bright, cheerful colors! And your circles are pieced so well....impressive!

Lorinda said...

Congratulations on such a wonderful finish- it looks great!!

Heide said...

What a beautiful, cheerful finish! Thanks for sharing.

Käthe said...

Was für ein schöner Quilt !
Liebe Grüße
Käthe

Unknown said...

Nice!

Unknown said...

It's great!

Ranch Wife said...

Those colors are so fun and that design just sets them off so well! Beautiful!

gibbygoo56 said...

This absolutely gorgeous! I am loving the fabrics and the stitching is beautiful.

Jamie @ Sew Brainy said...

Wow, this came out amazing! Love it!!!