Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blogger's Quilt Festival


AmysCreativeSide.com


It takes me a while, but I'm not too late to enter a quilt into the Blogger's Quilt Festival.  There is nothing like a quilt show to inspire creativity.  I've been looking at the quilts that are already entered, and I have a long list of possible new quilts to make.  


I just finished this quilt and my son is in love with it.  In fact, he asked me when the next one will be done.  I think completed quilts inspire new quilts to be finished.  This one is from the Touchdown pattern by Cluck Cluck Sew.  I quilted it on my home sewing machine and love the fact that it is ready for the upcoming football season a few months in advance (anyone who knows me knows that I am usually working up until the last minute on everything).  If you are visiting from the Blogger's Quilt Festival welcome, you can read more about this quilt here...and if you are a regular visitor of mine, check out the festival here...there are so many wonderful quilts on display!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

CitricSugar said...

Very cute! I might have to try that pattern someday - in my team's colours.

Great work!