Friday, October 18, 2013

Oh Those Naps...

I kind of remember being really tired after work yesterday and thinking I would sit down for just a minute.  I have no recollection of lying down or covering up with the quilt on the couch...which by the way my husband says once you cover up with it you might as well forget about doing anything for the next hour.  When I woke up I couldn't figure out if it was morning or what day it was and then I knew I would be in trouble later.


I felt great after the nap, but I was wide awake at 11 p.m., 12 a.m., and 1 a.m. this morning.  I decided I might as well work on something.  It was quiet and actually it was the perfect time to see some progress on my pilgrims.  :)  Unfortunately, I think I'm going to have to take another nap this afternoon.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen


6 comments:

Needled Mom said...

Ahhh....that IS the problem with naps. You made the most of those waking hours though!

Vicki said...

Those are soooo cute! I found you on find a friend Friday. Where did you find that pattern? Hope you have a wonderful day, and a great nap just do it earlier in the day today. LOL

Hugs,
Vicki R
sunraesban@yahoo.com

Tammy said...

I love your pattern too. Sorry you had a messed up night . Mine was rather sleepless also. But I read instead.

Jacqueline said...

I love naps...Every day I can sneak one in is a good day in my book.

Unknown said...

When you sleeping so deep with your nap, you must have been very tired! But it is not good for you day and night rhythm as you experienced. After many of those naps, I try to go to bad earlier.
But you did some funny embroidery!
Love from Amsterdam

Wendy said...

Sleeping poorly isn't much fun is it! But your stitching is looking beautiful :)