Sunday, December 9, 2012

Here Comes Santa Claus and the Winners

I have sent emails to the winners of the Ott Lights, so make sure to check yours to see if you are the winner.  If I do not hear back by Tuesday, I will be choosing different names.  Thank you all for the wonderful comments.  It seems we are all looking for more time to spend on our projects...even if it is on the run.


There are a lot of tiny, tiny pieces for this one.  I chose the blue background as it kind of looks like snow falling.  This is a 6-inch block and it is number 344 of 366.  We had quite the day with all the snow and now the kids are all hoping for a snow day tomorrow (or at least a late start).  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

krisgray said...

The blue background does look like snow falling - adorable. How my son and I wish you send some snow our way. It's still unseasonably warm down here in St Louis.

Nancy Sue said...

Very clever idea with it looking like Santa walking through snow. It's supposed to be around 60-65 today and rainy here in the Maryland /DC area. What? It IS December right? Love this block!

Wendy said...

Cute Santa block, I agree it looks like snow.