Thursday, October 11, 2012

Tea Leaf And a Winner

After last night's block I figured it would be an easier one tonight and was it ever.  I almost went into shock when I saw there were 100 less pieces and they both were the same size block.  I've been thinking all day about what I'm going to do with that block of many pieces.  This is number 285 of 366 and it is a 9-inch block.


The winner of the 501 Rotary Cut Blocks book by Judy Hopkins was comment number 156 who just happens to be Jamie P.  There were 157 comments so you just never know what number will be chosen, and you can never think there are too many comments for you to win.  There will be more giveaways...I was just looking and I'm close to 400 posts and 400 followers...either one or both would be a good time for something fun.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: