Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Overall Bill and Timothy Green

These little people are great for using up the tiniest of scraps...you know, those scraps you question if you should even keep because they are just so small.  I was a bit concerned about them, but they really aren't that difficult at all.


I used the invisible thread, although with my lighting you can see it in the photo.  I'm thinking Overall Bill and Sunbonnet Sue would be cute with a barn, a house, and some animals...guess I should start looking for some of those to make too. This is block number 227 of 366 and it is a 4-inch block.

I won some tickets for an early showing of "The Odd Life of Timothy Green" so we spent our evening at the theater.  Now it has been 18 years since my husband and I have gone to a movie in a theater.  The last movie we went to was "The Lion King" which we took my 8-year-old brother to and just happened to also be a Disney Movie.  We usually just wait until movies are on TV so we can watch them at home.  It was fun to go, although being that the tickets were free the theater was full..and we sat in the second row so we had a bit of a stiff neck when we got home, but the movie was wonderful.  I think the best part was there was no foul language, no violence, and no other ick going on.  There were some laugh out loud moments and some tears (I don't want to wreck it for anyone, but there wasn't a dry eye in the place at the end).  If you get a chance, see it.  I'm also participating in a blog hop, just click the picture and see what others are working on.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

1 comment:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

What a wonderful way to use your scraps, how cute! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion at the River Linky Party Tuesday