Saturday, August 11, 2012

Market Square

As most of you know, every morning I turn the calendar page to see what I will be working on that day.  I must have missed something and I really didn't pay close attention, because this block was a whole lot more than I bargained for tonight.


I started cutting  and I really didn't think about it until I tried to put the four corners on the white middle block.  YIKES!  I worked and worked at it and this is where we are at for now.  It is 12:30 a.m. and I'm okay with it, but I will be taking it apart again and redoing it.  This is block number 223 of 366 and it is a 16-inch block.  This block will definitely have some embroidery or applique in the middle.

My machine quilting class last night was great, I really, really learned a lot.  It was fun to meet some new women too.  Their main love is machine embroidery, and after talking to them, I'm thinking it would be really fun to try that too!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

No comments: