Saturday, July 7, 2012

Yankee Puzzle

The heat has finally let up, and that alone made for a great day.  We can finally spend time outside again and open the windows.  I even went down to the sewing room early so I could spend the evening on the patio.



Today's block is made of half-square triangles and flying geese.  I like this block so much it is going on the "have to make a big quilt" list.  It is block number 189 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.


I probably shouldn't complain too much about the heat because the green beans are growing like crazy.  This bowl is huge and it didn't take long to fill it.  Enjoy your Saturday evening...I will be back tomorrow.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Very pretty block Kristen and those beans look yummy! TFS

Wendy said...

That is a very pretty block, I'm really looking forward to seeing the different blocks turned into quilts. Good crop of beans!