Friday, July 13, 2012

Tall Ships

Sailing, sailing, sailing the ocean blue.  Yep, I have that song running through my head tonight.  Seems we are starting a nautical theme this week and my son is just sure he will be getting a quilt with these blocks.


I can see myself having a sail boat with a flowery bottom.  Course my husband would laugh at that because I hate the water.  It is very beautiful to look at, I just don't like to be in it. :)  This is block number 195 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.  Have you checked out the other 9-patches on yesterday's post or on the Meadowbrook facebook page?  I hear there will be more to see soon.  It isn't too late to join us!  I'm linking with Can I Get A Whoop Whoop?  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous sail block, very pretty flowery boat!

Amanda said...

366? Is that a block a day? That sounds like fun.
Ship looks great. I love the sails. It always make me take a double look when so many triangles come together into a sail instead of so many triangles.