Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lightning in the Hills

It is late again, and yes I was watching the Olympics again.  In fact, my son and I went and bought a can of tennis balls today so we can start playing tennis again.  We are no way Olympian material, but it sure is fun to pretend, be inspired, and celebrate with the athletes.  I did find time while watching and cheering to make my block for today.



This is block number 213 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.  It is all made of half-square triangles and just four squares.  This is another block I know I have never seen before, but it definitely was a joy to make.  It is now the last day of July, August is just minutes away, and the year is almost 3/4 over.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful block and have fun playing tennis with your son!
Thanks for sharing.
Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

Amanda said...

That looks like a really fun block! I like the blocks that have lots of pieces.