Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Grand Right and Left

I know I've made this block before, and I know that it was much bigger and I struggled with it.  I also remember not being fond of it.  I like this one, not enough to use it for a whole quilt, but I think four in the corners would be nice.



The pinwheel in the middle is fun.  This is block number 193 of 366 and it is a 12-inch block.  We have had two beautiful days with no humidity and cool breezes which we have been so thankful for.  I am linking with WIP Wednesday.  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

2 comments:

SpartanBabe said...

I like it too - but like you, not enough to do a whole quilt with it. Would be fun to do some mirror quilting in the white HSTs though!
I don't do facebook, but my 9 Patches are up!

Anthea said...

You are going great with all the blocks - I'm no quilter, so this block looks scary to me, you've done a great job!