Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tea for Four

Tea for Four kind of ruins my song of "Tea for Two and Two for Tea."  As many of you know, I love to sing while I quilt.  I sing when I'm happy and it just seems natural to sing while I'm quilting, however, Tea for Four just really doesn't work with that song.


So as I'm working on this I start to notice that these blocks look a lot like the blocks for the next Schnibbles parade...


Which of course I still need to start, but they are very similar.  The "T's" in this pattern are not made the same as the "T's" in my block, but it was fun to compare the two.  The Tea for Four block is a 12-inch block and is number 70 of 366.  Don't forget to turn those clocks ahead tonight!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

3 comments:

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

I don't want to lose an hour of sleep! :( Thanks for the reminder though. 70 blocks, wow. I really like this one!

Anonymous said...

The blocks really do look like stylised cups sitting on saucers!

Jamie P said...

I love, love, LOVE this block. Good job!!!