Saturday, December 3, 2011

November Finishes

November was a weird month.  Computer problems and it seems not a lot of stitching, but I just know I was busy..really I was! :)


This turkey was so fun to make.  It is a design from The Wooden Bear called Who Me?  I started and finished it on Thanksgiving.  There are a lot of other patterns in this series which of course I feel the need to make them all.


Here is my mosaic of my November finishes for the Small Blog Meet at Lily's Quilts.  Because it takes me longer to figure out how to do some of these things (the mosaic) I just gathered my finishes and took one picture of them all.  I'm also going to be linking to Can I get a Whoop! Whoop!  There are wonderful projects shown at both blogs.


Have a warm and fun weekend (I can't believe its Saturday again).  We spent some time today at the gym for basketball games and now hopefully some sewing!  It is snowing heavily with the possibility of 8 inches, perfect weather for quilting.  Happy Stitching!  --Kristen

9 comments:

Carla said...

Hi Kristen. I spy some hexagons there in your photo. I am login the hexes. I work on them all the time. I came over from the small blog meet.

Yvonne said...

I came over from the small blog meet. Way to go on your finished projects

Linz said...

Very cute turkey and great finishes!! Have a great weekend!

Lynette said...

That turkey is so cute! I had to go peek - you're right - a lot of adorable patterns over there. :)

Betty said...

You have been busy.
The only thing now to do is: making presents for the family?

Karen said...

Great finishes. I really like the turkey. I will have to look for the pattern. The turkey would look great in my office next year.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

You've made some lovely things :) Happy Sewing during the snow :)

Sharon said...

Fun turkey! I just signed up in the links on Lily's Quilts. And now I'll have to go follow your other link!

Anonymous said...

Kristen!
I just found your blog from SewCalGal. I have spent the last half hour surfing here, fun!! I have a question. I adore your hexie's. I just bought my first package of papers last weekend at a retreat. You say you baste them with the SewLine Glue pen. So you do not baste with needle & thread at all? Or is the glue to hold them till you can baste them? I saw 1/4" hexie's last weekend made into little Christmas trees, so cute! The gal who made them is going to frame them for gifts for her co-workers at the quilt shop. I wanted to steal them! Lol


Karen in Ohio