Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Design wall

One of these days I will actually have my quilts on my design wall...maybe that will be my goal for 2012.


Here is my Fat Quarter Shop Designer BOM for December.  I'm so glad I finished this...I'm all caught up for the year and will have a bit of a break before the next block arrives.


I'm still working on my Birdie Stitches.  Two more finished blocks and I only have two more to go!  I'm hoping to have them all completed by the end of the year.  The last two are a bit more involved and will be more time consuming.  I'm hoping to spend an evening watching White Christmas and A Wonderful Life which will make for some great stitching time.

I'm am linking with Patchwork TimesFabric Tuesday, and BOMs Away.  If you get a chance, check out Lyn's Dear Jane quilt...I've been so tempted to start one and her quilt is AMAZING!  Happy Stitching!!  --Kristen

6 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Kristen
That's a pretty block, lovely colour's. I keep saying I am going to make a design wall but it never happens. Enjoy your movies.
Have a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Hugs, Sue.

Kate said...

Very pretty blocks. Good luck with your stitching plans.

Janine @ Rainbow Hare said...

I love your block! Merry Christmas :)

Lynette said...

Very pretty work for December. :) Love your fabrics and stitcheries.

noga quilts said...

Beautiful block, love the colors and the dots...

I highly recommend investing in a design wall, makes a great difference

Jeanne said...

HI Krestin,
Gee I will write more later I was just told by my brother that my wire to the internet box is broke and many of my notes may not be going anywhere,,i love what you have done and what I see take care and YES HAPPY NEW YEAR,,angeljeanne (jeanne) HUGS