Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Tuesday..and I'm back :)

I know, I know...two days in a row...can you believe it?  Here is what I finished, and it is literally steaming hot....

The cross stitch pattern is Bless Our Home by Country Cottage Needleworks.  I don't know which took longer, to do the stitching or make the pillow...at any rate, I'm happy with the finished product.


The reason my pillow is steaming is because of my new Rowenta iron...My mom has used a Rowenta for years and I've had many, but does this one have steam.  I could steam all the wrinkles out from inserting the pillow form after it was already in...love it!  No, I have no association with Rowenta, I just love my new iron.  My son loves it because it says Mercedes Benz on it as it was a special fashion week iron. 

We are linking up with  http://quiltstory.blogspot.com/ for Fabric Tuesday.  You'll have to see all the neat things people have finished this week!  See you tomorrow...

Happy Stitching--Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

A perfect combinaton of cross stitch and quilting! Love, love your cushion!