Friday, May 20, 2011

Finally, it's Friday!!!

It's Friday again...and although this week has flown by, it feels like it has been three years long.  Isn't that odd how that happens?  I did get outside to enjoy the apple blossoms and the lilacs, so I can't say I didn't enjoy the week. 


I did get five more flowers done during a track and field day and soccer practice.  :)  Tonight I will be joining in the Friday Night Sew In.  I'm planning to piece a few blocks and get some more flowers done.  If you'd like to join us, you can sign up at http://www.handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/. If you don't have a blog and would like to join me stitching tonight, leave me a comment and let me know what you are working on.  I'll be thinking of you as I sew.  I can't wait to see what everyone can accomplish tonight!  Enjoy your Friday and Happy Stitching! --Kristen

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Nice photo Kristen, your hexies and lilac look beautiful! Look forward to seeing your FNSI!